This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body anywhere in the world but their work MUST be tackling poverty or social injustice and specifically benefiting people in sub-Saharan Africa.
The winner of this Award will be using digital technology to deliver measurable social outcomes in a sub-Saharan context.
The judges are looking for inspiring stories about the way tech can changes lives – the use of technology is important but the winners will be using an approach that places people’s needs at the heart of the solutions being developed. The winning entry will show:
- How they identified need;
- What is innovative about this project;
- How things can be scaled up;
- Who they have worked in partnership with;
- What next and how they will ensure sustainability.
The application would normally expected to be in English but we can accept them in any language.