What with the Easter holidays and the bank holidays some of you have been asking for some extra time to enter this year’s awards. We’ve decided to offer a short extension until Monday 13 May at 10 am.
You now have 5 days left to enter, and any business, charity, individual or public body in the UK can nominate themselves or others.
As a quick reminder, our nine categories this year are:
- Accessibility Award – sponsored by Microsoft
- Ageing Society Award – sponsored by UnLtd
- BT Young Pioneer Award
- Connected Society Award – sponsored by Samsung
- Community Impact Award – sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group and Good Things Foundation
- Digital Volunteer of the Year Award – sponsored by Do it Life
- Inclusive Design Award – sponsored by Scope
- Tech4Good for Africa Award – sponsored by Comic Relief
- Tech4Good Diversity Award – sponsored by Nesta
Don’t delay! If you or someone you know, has been working on an exciting tech solution that solves a problem for our community, the planet or anyone that’s disadvantaged in society – please do share it with us.
Help us celebrate the amazing people who use tech to make the world a better place.
Enter now: www.tech4goodawards.com/enter-now