Nominations are now open for the annual showcase that celebrates the people using tech to make the world a better place.
The AbilityNet Tech4Good Awards are the only awards of its kind to highlight the variety of digital pioneers across the UK that use the power of technology to improve other people’s lives.
The awards are organised by national digital accessibility charity AbilityNet and sponsored by founding-partner BT.
Entry is free and open to any business, charity, group, individual or public body in the UK. Nominations close on 30 June 2020 and all entries should be submitted via the awards website: www.tech4goodawards.com/enter-now.
Due to the impact of Covid-19, this year’s programme has moved online, starting with weekly our new Tech4Good Live events.
These one-hour live broadcasts will showcase past winners, experts in the relevant fields and create a platform for discussion and networking.
The eight AbilityNet Tech4Good Awards 2020 categories are:
- Tech4Good Accessibility Award 2020 – sponsored by Google
- Tech4Good Africa Award 2020 – sponsored by Comic Relief
- Tech4Good Arts and Culture Award 2020
- Tech4Good Digital Health Award 2020
- Tech4Good Digital Volunteer Award 2020 – sponsored by Do IT
- Tech4Good Education Award 2020 – sponsored by Lenovo
- Tech4Good Workplace Inclusion Award 2020 – sponsored by Microsoft
- Tech4Good Young Pioneer Award 2020 – sponsored by BT
The awards’ partners and supporters are part of a wider network of support available to those people and organisations who are using tech to help make the world a better place. More details about all the past winners can be found at: www.tech4goodawards.com/winners
Finalists will be announced on 15 July 2020. To enter the awards visit: https://www.tech4goodawards.com/enter-now