How to enter the Tech4Good Awards 2020
Entries open at midday on Wednesday 27 May and close at 5 pm on Friday 03 July.
There are nine Tech4Good Award categories to choose from.
It is free to enter and entry is open to any individual, start-up, charity, small or large business, local authority, public body, school, college, university or any other organisation with a base in the UK.
You can nominate yourself or someone else and you can make more than one nomination in the same or different categories.
Each Award asks for different information, so please use the correct entry form:
- Tech4Good Accessibility Award – sponsored by Google
- Tech4Good for Africa Award – sponsored by Comic Relief
- Tech4Good Arts & Culture Award – supported by Arts Council England and iDiversity Consulting
- BT Young Pioneer Award
- Community Impact Award – supported by Good Things Foundation
- Tech4Good Digital Health Award
- Tech4Good Digital Volunteer Award – sponsored by Do IT
- Tech4Good Education Award – sponsored by Lenovo
- Tech4Good Workplace Inclusion Award – sponsored by Microsoft