Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
How to enter the Tech4Good Awards 2019
Entries open at midday on 27 March and close at 6pm on Friday 10 May.
There are nine Tech4Good Award categories to choose from.
It is free to enter and entry is open to any individual, start-up, charity, small or large business, local authority, public body, school, college, university or any other organisation with a base in the UK.
You can nominate yourself or someone else and you can make more than one nomination in the same or different categories.
Each Award asks for different information, so please use the correct entry form:
- Accessibility Award – sponsored by Microsoft
- Ageing Society Award – sponsored by UnLtd
- BT Young Pioneer Award
- Comic Relief Tech4Good for Africa Award
- Community Impact Award – sponsored Lloyd’s Banking Group and Good Things Foundation
- Connected Society Award – sponsored by Samsung
- Digital Volunteer of the Year Award – sponsored by Do it Life
- Diversity Award – sponsored by Nesta
- Inclusive Design Award – sponsored by Scope