There has never been a better time to celebrate tech for good.
In these challenging times, tech entrepreneurs are using their talents to solve some of the world’s most difficult problems, from digital, financial and social exclusion to overcoming health and education inequalities and community isolation. More than just an Awards Ceremony, we have created a virtual programme that emphasises the benefits of community, collaboration and shared goals.
The key dates for the 2021 Awards are:
- Entries open, 24 March
- How to win a Tech4Good Award – webinars, 14 April & 28 April
- Entries close, 05 May
- Finalists announced, 08 June – NEW DATE
- Virtual finalists networking event, 16 June
- Virtual Awards Ceremony, 14 July – NEW DATE
- Winners Dinner, September TBC