Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
Supported by Nesta
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK. It may refer to the work they do as a whole or one specific project.
Delivering diversity through tech
This new Award reflects a growing concern that we need to take positive action to help deliver a truly diverse and inclusive society. People and organisations of all types are committed to promoting diversity and the many benefits it can bring to everyone in society. But what role can tech play in helping us deliver diversity in its many forms?
We’re looking for inspiring examples of the role that tech can play addressing challenges across any and all types of diversity.
The winning entry could be an example of tech which specifically helps deliver or promote diversity in some way, or it could be initiatives and projects which help build a more diverse digital society in its various forms, such as:
- promoting awareness and acceptance of all individuals and communities;
- promoting fairness by overcoming discrimination and ensuring equality in the workplace;
- education and outreach programmes which engage people from under-represented groups in tech-related careers;
- tech-enabled tools that help promote the benefits of a diverse society.