We are looking for inspiring examples of the way that digital technology can help improve people’s health. The winner will be able to show that they are:
- meeting a clearly identified need in the community;
- tackling specific health issues[s];
- using computers and the internet to improve health;
- delivering a product or service that is innovative, high quality and inspiring;
- working in ways which are sharable/replicable.
The winning entry will answer the questions asked in a clear and concise way, giving examples of the impact on the health of individuals and/or community.
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK. It may refer to the work they do as a whole or one specific project.
Sorry the entries for AbilityNet Tech4Good Awards 2018 are now closed