Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
Sponsored by Samsung
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK.
The Connected Society Award celebrates innovative tech products or services that can transform people’s lives and help make the world a better place.
We believe that technology has the potential to transform the way we address social and environmental challenges – by building a more connected society we can create a better society for all.
Our focus is on innovation in burgeoning areas of tech such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Block Chain – or it could be a new twist that can increase the impact of existing technologies. This could be an early stage project which has the potential for making a big impact, or it could be an existing product or service which is ready to take its next big step.
The winner will need to show:
- How an ingenious tech idea is transforming lives
- How they are meeting a clearly identified need in their community or tackling a real problem
- How they are being creative with digital technology to improve the lives of others
- They are delivering a project with clear objectives and positive results