Free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK. It may refer to the work they do as a whole or one specific project.
- organisations or initiatives that are using digital to have positive social impacts in geographical communities and/or communities of interest of all types;
- any project that improves social inclusion for a group of people – you could be improving their skills, helping them to be less lonely, or to addressing financial or health barriers;
- entries that are using digital in a community setting to engage people in innovative ways;
- projects or initiatives with a proven impact on social inclusion – this doesn’t have to mean huge numbers, but we’re keen you can show this impact (through stories, quotes or statistics).
The winner will be able to show that they are:
- meeting a clearly identified need in the community;
- involving the community in the solution;
- helping to overcome specific disadvantage[s];
- using computers and the internet to achieve social change;
- innovative, high quality and inspiring;
The winning entry will answer the questions asked in a clear and concise way, giving examples wherever possible and quantifying the impact on the community.
Sorry the entries for this year's Tech4Good Awards are now closed