Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK. It may refer to the work they do as a whole or one specific project.
The UK has an ageing population. We are looking for inspiring examples of the way that digital technology can help address these challenges by improving the quality of life of older people in sustainable ways.
The winner may be at a very early stage of development, or they could be delivering services and products and able to demonstrate the impact of their work. It could be research-based, a social programme or a business or social enterprise.
The winner will be able to show that they are:
- meeting a clearly identified need in the community;
- tackling specific challenge[s] that reflect the needs of an ageing population;
- delivering a product or service that is innovative, high quality and inspiring;
- working in ways which are sharable/replicable.
The winning entry will answer the questions asked in a clear and concise way, giving examples of the impact on the health of individuals and/or community.