Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
The Digital Volunteer of the Year Award is open to any individual who donates their time and skills to help individuals or organisations.
The nomination should be made by the organisation/charity/community that the individual supports.
The winner of this Award will show:
- A high level of commitment and appropriate use of their IT skills;
- A positive impact on the organisation or individuals supported;
- That the volunteer has gone beyond the normal expectations of the volunteering role.
The winning entry will answer the questions asked in a clear and concise way, giving examples of the impact the volunteer has on the lives of individuals and/or community.