Win a one-day workshop with the BT Innovation Team!
At BT, we believe that technology has the potential to transform the way we can approach solving societal and environmental challenges. Through a connected society, we can create a better society, and create opportunities for everyone to benefit.
Our Connected Society Award aims to uncover new and innovative tech products or services that can help transform people’s lives. Below are just some example of the types of audiences that could benefit, but don’t feel limited to just these groups.
- The UK’s increasing elderly population
- People living specific disability e.g. sight or hearing loss
- The financially excluded and getting access to essential resources or support
- People at risk of Modern Slavery, both in the UK and abroad
Our focus is on identifying ideas that are built on ‘burgeoning areas of tech’ such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Block Chain. And this year, our winner will benefit from a full day workshop with the BT Innovation Team. This session with BT tech experts will help our winner take their tech a new level and build new opportunities for them to bring positive change.
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK, and the winner will need to show:
- How an ingenious tech idea is transforming lives
- How they are meeting a clearly identified need in their community or tackling a real problem
- How they are being creative with digital technology to improve the lives of others
- They are delivering a project with clear objectives and positive results