Don’t miss our free webinar: How to win the Tech4Good Awards
- 1pm BST, Monday 29 April 2019
- Sign up now – a recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers
This Award is open to any individual, business, charity, social enterprise or other public body with a base in the UK. It may refer to the work they do as a whole or one specific project.
The judges are looking for inspiring examples of accessible technologies that help disabled people achieve their goals at work, at home or in education. Your entry must identify:
- The nature of the disability that it addresses;
- How digital technology or assistive technology has been used to address the issue;
- The impact that has made on the lives of people with disabilities.